Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Beatrice Chronicles Part 2

So after searching high and low to find Beatrice the turtle I found her as discussed in the previous blog. We figured that since Cleary Lake is a good sized body of water, that she would likely stay put and chill out there for the remainder of the summer.

I wasn't able to make it out to search again for a while. I asked a couple of co-workers if they could check on her since they would be in the area. The report back was that she was not there.

Darn that turtle!

Over the 4th of July weekend I decided to go out and see for myself. I searched all around Cleary Park and all the potholes I could find within park boundaries. Nothing.

I really have no idea where I should even start the search now. I got lazy and now she's got more than a week head start on me.

What a tricksy turtle.

No comments: